REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Walkup registration will be available at the run.
- Remember that the zombies are people too. Therefore, regardless of your level of fright, do not kick, hit, bite, pinch, scratch, noogie, slap, tackle, tickle, or anything else that could threaten their physical health. Have fun and live in our world for a while without forgetting the obvious. Anyone caught violating this will be escorted off of the grounds without refund by the local police, who just happen to be helping out.
- Remember that the runners are people too. Therefore, regardless of your level of excitement, do not push, trip, bite, pinch, scratch, noogie, slap, tackle, tickle, or anything else that could threaten their physical health. Have fun and live in our world for a while without forgetting the obvious. Anyone caught violating this will be escorted off of the grounds without refund by the local police, who takes a dim view of droolers.
- Run whether you have your flags or not. In reality, it doesn't matter much whether you have them at the end or not. Enjoy the thrill of the race.
- Zombies must have a chance of taking your flag, meaning that the great idea you just had of tucking the flags into your shorts won't work. Flags must be visible and grabbable (if that's a word). Also, keep flags on the sides of you and NOT in the front/back. Flags misplaced make for awkward first meetings...
- All runners and zombies must have their Zombie Bolt bibs clearly displayed on their clothing/costume. You will not be allowed to participate without it.
- Due to insurance demands, all runners must be 8 years of age or older by race day in order to participate. Runners under 18 must have parental consent.
- Run just like you would drive, sober and without texting. If you don't drive this way, then run like I drive.
- Costumes are highly encouraged! The zombies are spending time getting ready for you, so it's only proper that you should spend a little bit of time getting ready for them. Come dressed as food. They love that!
- No weapons allowed. Not even the funny kinds that really aren't weapons. Your speed and cunning are weapon enough.
- No blood doping or drug-enhanced performance techniques. The prizes aren't that good.
- Children under 8 and pets are not allowed on the course with you.
- We will have places for spectators to watch from. Bring some lawn chairs, your choice of beverage and a camera to blackmail your participating friends for months to come!
- We've got some photographers positioned along the course. As part of the registration process, participants, spectators and volunteers agree to allow the event producer to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
One More Thing
- Thou shalt abide by all instructions given from the race directors, staff, volunteers and medical personnel. We're there to help everyone enjoy the event.
- Weather happens whether you like it or not. Check it and be prepared.
- There is no gear check, so leave valuables at home. We are also not responsible for items left in your car during the event.
- Arrive at least 1 hour early to enjoy the experience. It is the ultimate time for taking pictures.